Fright-Fall Read-a-thon October 5 - 11 Day FIVE

This is just to show you a little "behind the scenes" of how I was choosing books to read this October.
I am continuing to read and review books for various authors and tour companies and book services, for which I am forever grateful for those opportunities.

Then I was reorganizing my bookshelves, reluctantly giving way dulpicates (unless the cover art was AMAZING)  and choosing titles for a WITCH related read-a-thon still later this month.

So, among those titles I am still attempting to get to, between other projects and reads, for


are
Haunted By Your Touch  by Jeaniene Frost, Sharie Kohler and Shayla Black



The Tarot Murders  by Mignon Warrier



Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr


The Problem of the Spiteful Spiritualist (The Charles Dodgson and Arthur Conan Doyle Mysteries Book 2)  by Roberta Rogow


The Time of the Ghost  by Diana Wynne Jones


The Diary of Ellen Rimbauer:  My Life At Rose Red
edited by Joyce Reardon, Ph.D.


My TBR pile for WITCH WEEK   continues to grow and topple over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three Days To Forever ~ Lauren Carr

A Fanciful Twist's 8th Annual Virtual MAD TEA Party Extra special, as it is the 150th anniversary of Alice in Wonderland ♥

Alicia Connected: Tricked with Treats by Derek Fisher